So I’m sitting at work today trying to avoid the irritation, drama, and overall tension that seems to gather in a mostly woman workplace, and my cubicle mate starts laughing hysterically. I’m kind of surprised that I even notice because I was drowning out the day listening to Pandora (online radio) and she often laughs hysterically. She kind of keeps me entertained when I start to lose my mind. On this particular moment and this special day, she had stumbled into a minefield of goodness, aka, the Pemco Insurance campaign ad.
- The #1 First Snowflake Freak Out Lady… yep, that was December.
- The #64 Greenlake Power Walkers… yep, that’s who surrounds me when I run around Greenlake. I think their workout gear costs more than our car.
- The #76 guy, well he tries my patience. Even if I want a coffee that takes forever to order, I guarantee you I don’t have enough patience or chilled-out-ness to take that long to order. They have to make more drip coffee by the time we make it to the front of the line.
- #28–maybe the answer to why everyone drives so slow?
- #52–the people that give us dirty looks for our empty composting container.
- #65–the god of the Northwest.
- #4, um, well, amen. That’s all I can say. It’s ridiculous! It gets even more ridiculous when #64, #65, and #4 cross paths.